|Tinplate||Tinplated surface processed steel sheet to cold rolled steel sheet surface.
Generally with a sheet thickness of 0.2 mm and sheet width of 900 mm.
|LTS||An economical, thin tinplated steel sheet at a minimum tin adhesion (1.3 g/m²) which can be stably welded and with a better coating material strength than tin.|
|CR tin||Tin with better coating material strength.|
From the industry standard to the leading edge, helping the world we live.
- Beverage can, metal cap
- 18-liter cans
- Candy tin
- Spray can
- Tin toys
- Electrical and electronic components
- Bearing parts (sealing materials)
- Possesses a unique beauty and metallic luster surface.
- Prevents rust and wicked iron corrosion.
- Simple welding and soldering.
- Enables various processes (bending, aperture, etc.).
- Brilliant surface after coating and printing.
- Easily conducts electricity because of low surface electrical resistance.
- Conforms to Food Hygiene Law.