Home > Products > Solderable Aluminum Sheets (SAPlate)
Solderable Aluminum Sheets (SAPlate)
SAPlate is a new materials uses surface process technology cultivated over many years by our company for aluminum materials which are difficult to surface process.
Nickel and tin are plated to an aluminum surface possessing solderability and superb conductivity.
Manufacturing processes can be eliminated and a much more lightweight item can be achieved by using these materials for the exoergic materials.
From the industry standard to the leading edge, helping the world we live.
|No need for pinning process like with conventional aluminum extruded materials. Enables direct soldering.
- Enables large weight reductions compared to conventional products as exoergic materials.
- Enables a simplified assembly process through sheet bending process.
|We developed the soldering aluminum sheet that realizes the great weight saving of exoergic materials.
Enables soldering to aluminum.
- Enables soldering by specially processing aluminum sheet surface.
Base material aluminum characteristics are retained.
- Lightweight, high heat conductivity and high electric conductivity characteristics of aluminum are retained.
- No environmentally harmful substances are used.