Tin Free Steel (Hi-Top)
|Hi-Top (HT)||A surface processed steel sheet electrolytic chromate processed onto a cold rolled steel sheet which Toyo Kohan was the world's first to commercialize (Hi-Top) in 1961 as a substitute for expensive tin plating.|
|Micro tinplated steel sheet surfaces enables superb welding without grinding the plated film before welding, and prevents manufacturing equipment contamination from polishing granules.
Lubricant for processing is not needed because of its very smooth surface for process tools compared to Hi-Top.
D-WHT has one side Hi-Top processed and the other WHT processed.
|K3-HT||It can be welded without polishing because of a thin Hi-Top chrome hydrate oxidized film.|
From the industry standard to the leading edge, helping the world we live.
- Beverage cans, bottle crown caps, metal caps
- 18-liter cans
- Candy tin
- Spray can
- Home electronic product exterior parts
- Electrical and electronic components
- High adhesive strength between coated printed film and steel sheet.
- Simple coating and printing (good fit with coating materials).
- Withstands high coating baking (around 400 degree centigrade).
- Strong against alkaline chemicals, coating process can be omitted.
- Brilliant surface after coating and printing.
- Appropriate for fish meat can use.