Laminated Steel Sheet (Hi-Pet)
Hi-Pet film laminated steel sheets proprietary developed by our company.
This is typically used for “TULC cans”, so coating and cleaning processes can be omitted because these materials are manufactured, achieving large reductions in CO2 and an environmentally friendly zero discharge. It is also expected for use with food cans and 18-liter cans.
* TULC can refers to the Toyo ULtimate Can.
Developed by Toyo Seikan Co., Ltd.
What is a resin laminated steel sheet (polyester resin sheathed steel sheet)?
A “resin laminated steel sheet” is a surface processed steel sheet (Hi-Pet) laminating (thermal compression) polyester resin.
|Type A||Direct laminating of biaxial oriented polyester film or fine cast film to heated surface processed steel sheet.|
|Type B||Direct laminating of biaxial oriented polyester film to heated surface processed steel sheet via primer.|
From the industry standard to the leading edge, helping the world we live.
- Beverage cans (TULC, TEC, aTULC)
- Can top
- Metal cap
- Canned goods (DRD Can)
- 18-liter can
- Candy tin
- Spray can
- Stationary and office supply goods
- Electrical & Electronic parts (liquid crystal panel parts)
- Superb iron corrosion protection.
- Supplements process lubrication.
- Electricity does not run easily through it.
- Polished surface.
- No coating process needed.
- It can reduce CO2 occurring in the coating process.
- Laminated resin does not contain environmental hormones.
- No cleaning process needed when used for beverage or food containers.