Cladding Materials (FINE CLAD)
Toyo Kohan is the world's leader in developing and utilizing "FINE CLAD" high function bimetallic lamination materials using a "surface activation sealant method", a new ambient temperature sealing technology.
Coils made of cladding materials
Copper/Nickel, Nickel/Aluminum, Aluminum/Stainless Steel Clad
Material sealing (pasting) available at low pressure (low load).
- No material characteristics (hardness, structure, etc.) changes before or after sealing.
- Superb thickness precision.
- Sealant phase flatness.
Foil layer (10 µm or greater) available.
- Materials with plating and difficult thicknesses can be cladded.
Various material combinations available (Cu/Ni/Cu, Al/Al, Cu/Al, Al/SUS, etc.)
Sealed in vacuum at ambient temperatures.
- No alloy layer is created to sealant phase.
Toyo Kohan FINE CLAD is an all new composite (bimetal).
|Phase Flatness||Good||Poor or bad|
|Phase Alloy Formation||None||Yes|
|Thickness Reduction Rate||0.1 to 5.0%||30 to 70%|
- This may vary according to material combinations.