This website has been opened and is operated by Toyo Kohan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"). Please read the following usage conditions carefully before using this web site, and only use the web site if you agree to the terms.
The individual trademarks, logos and commercial names on this web site and the Company's other web sites are the property of the Company or the respective owners. Except where recognized by trademark law and other laws, using these without authorization by the Company is prohibited by trademark law, so please acquire authorization by contacting the Company prior to any use.
The following acts are prohibited when using this web site.
- Any actions that violate or may violate the assets and/or privacy of third parties of the Company.
- Any actions or potential actions that may be unprofitable to or may damage third parties or the Company.
- Any actions or potential actions that violate public order or morals.
- Criminal actions, actions that can lead to criminal actions and actions which may lead to criminal actions.
- Submitting and/or registering false information, such as registering and/or transmitting the e-mail addresses of other persons or other individual information.
- Sales activities, actions for the purpose of profits and actions for the preparation of such actions.
- Actions that may damage the credibility of third parties or the Company.
- Using or providing computer viruses or other harmful programs or actions that may lead to the same.
- Any other actions or potential actions that may lead to violating the law, ordinances and other legal instruments.
- Any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Documents and Their Contents
The Company does not make any guarantees concerning the documents on this web site or their contents. Even if there is a mistake in the contents of the text in this web site, the Company cannot be held responsible. Also note that the contents of the documents on this web site may be changed without prior notification.
Publishing Dates and Contents
The information published on this web site is the information that was current at the time it was published. Please note that the information may change after publishing.
Trademarks of Other Companies
Adobe and the Adobe logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporate.
Any other company names and product names are the business names, trademarks or registered trademarks of the companies. When individual contents list individual trademarks or when they are linked to contents that indicate the trademarks, then that information will have priority of that described here.
Links from This Web Site
Linking to This Web Site
Please use the “Contact Us” link to contact us when linking to this web site. (This includes the inclusion of the URL of this web site in magazines, books and other printed matter.) However, even if the Company does not send a response, this does mean that the Company authorizes the link.
Exemption of Liability and Link Setting Terms
The Company is exempt for any damages incurred from problems, compensation for damages and the like resulting from links. Such problems must be handled by the linking parties. We prohibit linking to this web site from the following types of websites:
- Any web sites that are critical or slanderous of the Company, any of our affiliated companies or the directors and employees of the aforementioned companies.
- Any web sites that are critical or slanderous of the products and services provided by the Company or any of our affiliated companies.
- Web sites that provide information that may be illegal.
- Web sites that provide information that is indecent or may damage social morals.
- Web sites that make it unclear to viewers that they are seeing the Company's web site, such as in cases where this web site is opened in a frame.
Applicable Laws and Legal Jurisdiction
The use of this web site and any matters pertaining to this web site will be under Japanese law unless specified otherwise. All conflicts that concern this web site shall fall under the primary jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.